I know it is only December 16, but I am that excited to start counting down my ‘most liked/commented/viewed’ posts of the year that I could not WAIT to post this.
Firstly, I just wanted to take the floor and thank you all for still being here.
Thank you all for reading my content, subscribing, commenting, liking or even messaging me for advice and questions!
Creating this space has become one of the most rewarding experiences of my life and importantly so, my career.
So without further adieu, here are my top 10’most liked, most commented and most viewed’ posts of 2016.
- PR NEWS: Positive Partnerships and CSR moves by Nespresso
- A win for Trump and Crisis Management
- 60 of the best Public Relations blogs in the world
- Need a name for your blog? SIMPLE.
- The BEST class I’ve ever taken
- Why Blogging Is The New Black
- Do you have your address on your resume? Read this!
- Are you still using a Microsoft Word template for your resume? Check this out.
- Why the new ‘zoom in’ function on Instagram is a bigger deal than you thought